Terms of Service for Bastion Cyber Group
- Welcome to Bastion Cyber Group. By using our services, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
2. Using Our Services
- You must follow any policies made available to you within the services.
- Do not misuse our services. For example, do not interfere with our services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
3. Your Bastion Cyber Group Account
- You may need a Bastion Cyber Group Account to use some of our services. You may create your own Bastion Cyber Group Account, or your Bastion Cyber Group Account may be assigned to you by an administrator.
4. Privacy Protection
5. Modifying and Terminating Our Services
- We are constantly changing and improving our services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a service altogether.
6. Our Warranties and Disclaimers
- We provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care, but there are certain things that we don’t promise about our services.
7. Liability for Our Services
- Except where required by law, Bastion Cyber Group will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses, or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
8. About These Terms
- We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a service. You should look at the terms regularly.
2. Information We Collect
- The only personal information we collect is your email address when you sign up for our services.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
- We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates about our services.
4. Sharing Your Information
- We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Bastion Cyber Group except in the following cases: a. With your consent. b. For legal reasons.
5. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
- Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
6. Information Security
- We work hard to protect Bastion Cyber Group and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Information
- For any questions about this policy, please contact us at [email protected].